February 28, 2011

You're My Love Prize in Viewfinder by Yamane Ayano

Ah, I couldn't fight the urge to make some wallpapers from the awesome manga, You're My Love Prize in Viewfinder. If you like yaoi and haven't read this yet, it's scandalous! But if you don't like yaoi, mind my words, don't read this. Then I've warned you. If you want some information about the series, click here. The first wallpaper depicts Asami and Fei Long in the background. We're being symbolic, eh? I've made one with and one without text to suit peoples taste. Click on the images to view full size.



And here's one with Takaba, aw... That guy is awesome, in my opinion. I think this wallpaper fits the title quite well too - with the camera and all...



All credit goes to Yamane Ayano - and the Beautiful Soup Scanlation Group (which I can't find a website for anymore, maybe they've closed down...) for the scans. Please do not use these wallpapers in any public relations without giving credit to them.

2 comments:

  1. Im a big fan of this anime. I really hope it continues. I love it so much. Ive read it over a million times. Pls someone should beg them to continue.

    ReplyDelete